Quoting Ralf Lang <l...@b1-systems.de>:

On 14.08.2013 22:54, Jan Schneider wrote:
This is awewsome news, and great to see an alternative funding approach
for Horde development.

Thanks to all the contributors, and to Michael for making this happen.

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org>:

Just because I am new to this and others may have the same question:

The CrowdTilt page says they collected 3090 USD but the project tilts at 3000 USD.

Does this mean you get 3090 USD or does this mean crowdtilt collects additional 90 USD for fees?

Neither. $3,090 USD was collected. There is no "cap", i.e. when the funding reaches $3,000 USD the campaign "tilts", but people can continue to contribute until the campaign is closed.

The payout to the campaign admin (me) is $3,090 - 2.5% crowdtilt fee.

michael