Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in>:

Thanks.  But, as I have about 100+ folders and hence vertical scrolling is
too long and due to this, even when a mail message is small, we feel there
is something more down (as the scroll bar allows you to move still down,
but there is nothing).  It confuses the user.

Don't use basic view then.

I am not sure, people still use Basic View or not.  But, we have been
using Basic View as it has the maximum features.

This is incorrect. Dynamic has more features than basic (I don't think basic has received a new feature in 5+ years).

michael