----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org> ---------
   Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:23:31 -0600
   From: Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org>
Subject: Re: [imp] High priority mail
     To: imp@lists.horde.org

Quoting Oscar del Rio <del...@mie.utoronto.ca>:

On 22/08/2013 1:43 AM, ANANT S ATHAVALE wrote:
When a mail is received with Priority as High, the mailbox listing is
suppose to show the mail with 'pink' background color (default). But,
it
changes color to pink only after the mail is opened once.

I can't reproduce either. High Priority emails are highlighted pink
immediately in my tests.

It's entirely dependent on the order the IMAP server returns the IMAP
flags.

The problem is that both 'unseen' and 'high priority' have the same CSS
importance.  CSS only allows a binary determination of what is
"important".  Thus, 2 or more rules with labeled important necessarily
need to overwrite each other in either a FIFO or LIFO manner.

Writing code to get around this would be prohibitively expensive and not
worth it - especially since "priority" is not even a real, recognized
flag.

michael

flag.  It is just a header in Mail.  And also, I am able to see the '!'
character getting listed with the mail. It means, IMP knows that, this is a
high priority mail.  See the image attached, but only pink color is not
coming in the background.

And as soon I view the mail and refresh the mailbox, the background color
of the mail changes to pink.  Attached is screenshot -2.  This pink color
should have come in the begining itself.

----- End message from Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org> -----
--
          Regards
           Anant