Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in>:

----- Message from Oscar del Rio <del...@mie.utoronto.ca> ---------
   Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:12:44 -0400
   From: Oscar del Rio <del...@mie.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Re: [imp] Unable to get Address Book in Compose.
     To: imp@lists.horde.org

On 08/28/13 08:56 AM, ANANT S ATHAVALE wrote:
I am unable to list the contents of address book, when clicked on To,
Cc or
Bcc.

I have tried to solve, but in vain.  I always get error: Read Failed
(32)
No such Object.  I had earlier also attached the error message, now
also
attaching.

Did you clear all server cache?
The screenshot seems to show the icon over Settings menu which was fixed
some time ago, which is suspicious of cached data (horde/static/*.js,
*.css).

----- End message from Oscar del Rio <del...@mie.utoronto.ca> -----

Today, I cleared all the cache, but error remains the same.   I had
attached the screenshot which was taken before upgrade.  But, the problem
still remains the same.

Horde logging (if set to DEBUG level) should give a backtrace of what is producing the error.

michael