----- Message from ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in> ---------
   Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:12:32 +0530
   From: ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in>
Subject: Re: [imp] Horizontal / Vertical View.
     To: imp@lists.horde.org

----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org> ---------
   Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:25:30 -0600
   From: Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org>
     To: imp@lists.horde.org

Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in>:

Some of our users are prefereing Vertical View and some are prefering
Horizontal View.  So, setting any thing default is a problem and such
option does not exist also.

But, at least will it be possible to preserve the earlier used mode?

It is stored on the browser.

michael

----- End message from Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org> -----

Browser is not storing in our setup.   How to know, why?
--
         Regards
          Anant

is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and
message.

Sorry, it remembers.  Browser is remembering.

----- End message from ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in> -----
--
          Regards
           Anant