Am 09.10.2013 09:15, schrieb Jan Schneider:

I want to use the second email address in address book. So I
configured following in turba/config/backends.local.php

        // 'email' => 'object_email',
        'homeEmail' => 'object_homeemail',
        'workEmail' => 'object_workemail',
[...]
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'alias',
        'homeEmail',
        'workEmail',
        'category'
    ),

and additional:
Preferences => Mail => Address Books => Select all fields to search
when expanding addresses: "all 5 fields"

But this does have some resulting problems:
- The auto completion for email addresses in "new message" does not work.
- The address book in "new message" is empty.
- If I add a S/MIME public keys to a contact in the address book, I
get the message: "S/MIME Eror: No smimePublicKey entry found for
u...@example.com"
- Maybe some more issues I don't see? ...

For the second point I found to change in imp/lib/Basic/Contacts.php
    'returnFields' => array('homeEmail', 'name', 'workEmail', 'name'),
So I get all email addresses returned.

I changed the config to:

        'email' => 'object_email',
        // 'homeEmail' => 'object_homeemail',
        'workEmail' => 'object_workemail',
[...]
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'alias',
        'email',
        'workEmail',
        'category'
    ),

This works better but the listed issues does only fix the first email address. I expect that the auto completion of the address book in "new message" also will return the workEmail when I'm typing the name.

My question is if there are any global setting to change this?

I found a bug report [1] which treat the first point.

Then you already have an answer to your question.

>> [1] http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12480

What does the state "feedback" means? Whose feedback is wanted?

Thanks,
Dominik