Quoting "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozd...@nde.ag>:

Hi,

using Horde IMP 6.1.3 dynamic view, I moved a message to another user's folder. At least I tried - missing the posting permission for that folder, the move failed with an according red message box.

But I noticed that the original message was marked as deleted - although my account is set to "move to trash" ;)

This is correct. A move operation in IMAP (at least until VERY recently) is actually a COPY-STORE (Deleted flag)-EXPUNGE operation.

Refreshing the folder doesn't reset the displayed "deleted" flag, neither does switching the folders.

When I open the folder in a new browser window/tab, the message is without the deleted flag - IOW, this is a problem local to the UI.

Yes, this is correct. To reduce latency, a message is immediately marked as deleted on the browser before the request is ever sent to the server.

Probably need a method to reset the flag on error to ensure the browser state is the same as the server state.

michael