> Have you disabled BOTH spellchecking and address autocompletion?
> Keynavlist is loaded via that code (in Horde_Core).

No. I use more or less default configuration.
Maybe if those values are stored in the DB they survived my upgrade from horde3/imp4 - I did not purge the DB. But the conf.php files are pure new.

Btw. where these are configured? How could I enable/disable it. I can't find these settings.

> BTW, the patch should instead be this:
>
> $page_output->addScriptPackage('Keynavlist');

OK, thanks for the hint.

Karel