Quoting Per olof Ljungmark <p...@intersonic.se>:

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org>:

Quoting Per olof Ljungmark <p...@intersonic.se>:

Horde 5.2.1 / imp 6.2.1

When set to update at regular intervals, changes to read/unread done in
another mail reader are only visible in the browser tab and "Inbox" in
the left column.

The mail list is NOT updated, not even if ones clicks the "Refresh"
button, browser tab and "Inbox" IS updated.

Does your IMAP server support CONDSTORE/QRESYNC?  Real-time flag updates
are not supported on IMAP servers that don't support CONDSTORE.  (I can
verify real-time updates work on a CONDSTORE/QRESYNC server in IMP 6.2).

michael

___________________________________Michael Slusarz [slus...@horde.org]

I should point out that both the production and the testing setup are
connecting to the same mail server.

OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID ENABLE STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN SASL-IR]
stranger.inter-sonic.com Cyrus IMAP v2.4.17 server ready

OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID ENABLE ACL RIGHTS=kxte QUOTA
MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN
MULTIAPPEND BINARY CATENATE CONDSTORE ESEARCH SORT SORT=MODSEQ SORT=DISPLAY
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE LIST-EXTENDED WITHIN
QRESYNC SCAN XLIST URLAUTH URLAUTH=BINARY LOGINDISABLED COMPRESS=DEFLATE
IDLE]

Perhaps a bit more clarification,

- This is *maybe* only an issue when another MUA is used in addition to IMP as we do here while evaluating the new version - New mail displays ok in all three places, browser tab, Inbox and message list - All other info (Seen, Deleted etc) is NOT updated in the message list, and this differs from previous version, The "Refresh" button does NIL to update the message list.

Thanks,

//per
--
Intersonic AB