On 08/26/2014 09:08 PM, Patrick Boutilier wrote:
On 08/26/2014 12:21 PM, Patrick Boutilier wrote:
On 08/25/2014 04:59 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
Quoting Patrick Boutilier <bouti...@ednet.ns.ca>:

In IMP 6.1.x after a user clicked the To button to bring up the
Address Book dialog they could just click the Search button to get a
listing of the Address Book selected. In IMP 6.2.x this no longer
works and the user has to enter at least one letter before click
Search. Is this by design?

All addresses are loaded when I open the popup window, or when I switch
search backends and click search.

michael

___________________________________
Michael Slusarz [slus...@horde.org]

Odd. I setup a test instance of Horde 5.2.1 with IMP 6.2.1 and Turba
4.2.1 and still does not work for me. I set log to DEBUG and this
particular query returns one address book entry but the popup window
does not populate. display_contact preference in IMP is turned on.

  2014-08-26T12:10:50-03:00 DEBUG: HORDE [turba] SQL  (0.0020s)
         SELECT object_id, object_type, owner_id, object_members,
           object_nameprefix, object_firstname, object_middlenames,
           object_lastname, object_namesuffix, object_email FROM
turba_objects WHERE (owner_id = 'macman')

If I put c in the Find field and press Search then it fills in.

I have narrowed this down to Turba. With 4.1.5 installed the popup
populates , with 4.2.1 it doesn't. I have narrowed it down to one file
and am going through the diff now to see what change is causing the
behaviour.

turba/Api.php

Got it. Applied Api.php from git and behaviour is back to normal.

https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?searchfield=12480&x=0&y=0

https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/3928f11a32c030edc92f020eac769edec033af71/turba/lib/Api.php