Zitat von Michael Menge <michael.me...@zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>:

Hi Jan,

Quoting Jan Schneider <j...@horde.org>:

Zitat von Michael Menge <michael.me...@zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>:

Hi,

we have discovered that auto saved new messages (drafts) get deleted on session timeout. I found the following comment https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13108#c8 which indicates that the saved messaged should stay in the draft folder if log out due to session timeout, but will be delete on normal (aka "user clicked on the log out button") log out.

We use Imp as Authentication.

horde                        5.2.5   stable
imp                          6.2.8   stable

I tried debugging and found the following call graph

Horde_Registry->clearAuth
IMP_Application->logout
IMP_Compose->destroy
IMP_Message->delete

IMP_Message->expungeMailbox
IMP_imap-expunge

Can someone confirm this behavior? Is this a new bug, or did I miss something in my configuration?

This is an explicit logout. If you really had a session timeout, there won't be any user credentials available anymore to do the drafts deletion.

In my test I didn't click on logout. I was in the imp automatic/dynamic mode, and after an ajax request (checking for new mail) I was logged out with the following error message "Ihre Sitzung hat die maximal erlaubte Dauer überschritten. Bitte melden Sie sich erneut an.".

Which indicates the the session is older than the max session lifetime.

Ah, this is not a session timeout caused by PHP's garbage collection, but enforced timeout by Horde. This should indeed not delete the draft and would be considered a bug, if it still does.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project