Quoting Herbert Pophal <pop...@tubit.tu-berlin.de>:

On 13.11.2015 16:18, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

Quoting Jan Schneider <j...@horde.org>:

Zitat von Herbert Pophal <pop...@tubit.tu-berlin.de>:

On 11.11.2015 17:46, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

Quoting Herbert Pophal <pop...@tubit.tu-berlin.de>:

Webmail Edition 5.1.3
IMP 6.2.2
PHP 5.5.24/5.6.8 (fcgid connected)
imap server: RHEL 6.6
cyrus-imapd-2.3.16-6.el6_2.5

NOPE: 2.3.16-13.el6_6, Sorry
CACHE: Using the Horde_Imap_Client_Cache_Backend_Cache storage driver.
C: 3 NAMESPACE
S: * NAMESPACE (("" "/")) (("Other Users/" "/")) (("Shared Folders/"
"/"))
S: 3 OK Completed
Command 3 took 0.005 seconds.
C: 4 LSUB "" INBOX
C: 5 LSUB "" *
C: 6 LSUB "" "Other Users/*"""
C: 7 LSUB "" "Shared Folders/*"""

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the issue.
I remember seeing this recently, please check the mailing list archive
and bug tracker.

https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13825

I feel rather sorry not having responded this more recently.

Thank you very much.

AFAICS this is not fixed in PHP 5.6, neither upstream nor at iuscommunity. I upgraded a test installation to PHP 5.5.20. Did you work around this bug somewhere in Horde in order we can probably upgrade to a PHP 5.6 aware Horde version? Or what else do you recommend?

No, this is not worked around in Horde since the change is a BC break. Changing to support the broken behavior in PHP would break installations using versions of PHP with the non-broken behavior.

--
mike
The Horde Project