Quoting Aaron Paetznick <aar...@critd.com>:

I would like to change the default email flag colors, e.g. seen, unseen, important, etc. I can change these colors for my personal mailbox by going to Preferences > Mail > Flags, but I want to know how to change the defaults for everyone.

Can anybody help me find where these are defined, or how I can define my own custom default colors? Thanks!

Look at imp/config/prefs.php. You want to set the value of the 'msgflags' preference. For the format of the serialized array, the easiest thing to do is to set them as you want in your account and look at the value in the preference system. Be sure to make the override in the prefs.local.php file though.

--
mike
The Horde Project