On 05/27/16 10:52, Jan Schneider wrote:

Zitat von Federico Giannici <giann...@neomedia.it>:

On 05/27/16 10:41, Federico Giannici wrote:
On 05/27/16 10:20, Jan Schneider wrote:

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubi...@horde.org>:

Quoting Federico Giannici <giann...@neomedia.it>:

I have just installed latest version of Horde/IMP. I'm configuring it
and I'd like to get rid of the mimePartInfo boxes, that is the little
boxes to view/save/download every part of the (see the attached
image). I find it useless and distracting for a novice user, these
functions could be only in the "Parts" section of the header.

I couldn't find how to disable it.

You can't currently disable it. Well, not without hacking the code.

Well, I was thinking to hidden it (but not the .mimePartInfoAtc) via
CSS...

And FWIW, it's the only way to print emails, which your users might not
appreciate if being removed.

Ouch!!!
Why not use a button near Forward, Delete, etc., as other email clients?
I would find it more user friendly.

It would print all the currently shown parts (i.e. the inline ones).

Because this is not a desktop client, but a browser. See the mailing
list archives for details.

probably I'm missing something, but I think that a "Print" button could be added (near "Reply", "Forward", etc.) that will simply open the email in a separate window (like with a double click on the message) and automatically start the "print" action. I know that it will not be the same as the current print implementation, but I think that it will be good enough for most cases (and more user friendly).

Just my 2 cents...

Bye.

I tried with the following but without success:

$_prefs['parts_display']['value'] = 'none';

This controls what parts are displayed in the "summary" area of the
header area.

Is there any way to get rid if those boxes?

Thanks.

    __
   |-                      giann...@neomedia.it
   |ederico Giannici      http://www.neomedia.it