Hi list,

today I realized that my old sent-mail folders were not deleted during today's maintenance tasks. In my preferences I set "Delete old sent mail mailboxes after this many months ..." to 36, i.e. 3 years. But I find folders called "sent-mail-10-2010", so these are almost 6 years old.

I have several identities which have two different sent-mail folders, one called "sent-mail" the other one "Sent". The first one is the one I used from the beginning the latter one I created first about a year ago.

Is it possible that the maintenance tasks is confused because of the two sent folders? The monthly renaming of the folders works for both but deleting does not. Any hints?

Thanks for your help
Jens