Quoting Patrick Boutilier <bouti...@ednet.ns.ca>:

On 04/13/2017 03:24 PM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

Quoting Patrick Boutilier <bouti...@ednet.ns.ca>:

What is the variable used to get the current mailbox? In some older
versions of IMP it used to be $imp['mailbox'] .

In what context?

Starting in imp/templates/dynamic/mailbox.html.php . Trying to add to this line:

<?php if ($this->show_spam): ?>

There is no php variable in the dynamic template that would point to the current mailbox. This is a *dynamic* template - meaning that this is code that is sent to the browser once - we have no idea what mailbox is being viewed at the time the page is generated, let alone if the mailbox changed since then.

Beside that, this is what the ['spam']['display'] option is for in imp/config/backends[.local].php

to not show the spam button in our system default spam folder regardless of what the user has in preferences for their spam folder. So basically if you are in the SPAMmail folder never show the spam button.

--
mike
The Horde Project