Hi Micheal,
Thank you for your reply.
Can you suggest me a api weather (free) that I can implementing in horde?
In Api Section there isĀ  a field for "api keys" the value $conf[weather][params][key. IN this field I have a default url that point on this page:https://www.wunderground.com/weather/it/naples/INAPLES21/

Where I insert a key? After the url?

My API KEYS is 6794d4ac201e414789c95343200903 and I got it after subscription on wunderground.

Thanks.

Pasquale.