I'm planning an import of the Utah AGRC building footprint and address
data. I anticipate slow progress and am focusing mainly on Salt Lake City
at the time, although the dataset covers most of Utah.

I have emailed the Utah AGRC and they have given approval for use of data
in OpenStreetMaps. In an email with Keaton Walker from Utah AGRC, he said:

> It is ok to contribute to OpenStreetMaps using our data. People
frequently produce derivatives of our data and that is something we allow.

Here is the half-completed wiki page on the imports:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Utah/UtahBuildingsImport

Feel free to get in contact with me if interested in helping!

Thanks,
Jay