I don't know how to search of locally sourced dataset, and the licensing is okay or not. If you know to find a locally sourced dataset, you and other mapper can do your own import from these dataset

and adding source=* tag is to track if an error or inaccurate found later, map reader can easily track the reason to source problem and correct it with other objects with same source. And tell other mapper what a dataset can used for mapping more area to complete.