Gotcha,

Im at a library, so it's blocked. I guess.

I think it's that messy basic webpage that has all the users listed on the
right and an open chat. ...an always on chat room.

.... argh, more learning.
I'll jump on when i get to a different internet connection :)

and Yes, am old enough to remember the days before the internet, when a
library was used to look at books. (i had an 'Alex' computer, and used
Toronto Freenet with dialup, way back when) ....

...and 2 separate IRC channels? talking in circles?   Look forward to it :)
Much fun i imagine.   ... and some laugh at my DOS .bat file :-)   ...
archaic, but it works :)

Cheers,
Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada