Somehow despite mar...@wolschon.biz being a member of this list on my replies
I got "Post by non-member to a members-only list" .

So here are my 3 replies combined into one posting:

==========

Ian Dees schrieb:
>>> JOSM will also upload changesets pretty nicely.
>> It does?
>> What´s the name of the plugin to make it open
>> .osc -files too?
>> That tool surely makes more progress every
>> time I look away for a minute.  ;)
> I open up osmchange XML files just like regular osm files with no problem.

Cool.
Someone with write-access to it´s SVN should update
the description on it´s FileNameFilters that it´s
".osm/.xml/.osc"

==========

Frederic,

if you find any more of these. Please let me know.

What I want to do is to add a single tag
"TMC:cid_58:tabcd_1:LocationCode" to the
type=route + route=road -relations of
large, existing roads.

All that other stuff was never ment to be uploaded
by anyone as seen in the warnings. It´s just very
usefull to verify that one has found the correct
object for the tag.

==========

Fredric:
using
http://www.informationfreeway.org/api/0.6/relation%5Bnote:TMC:area=*%5D
I found two more and removed them. There do not seem to be
more accidents then these 3. I also wrote to the illiterate user who
uploaded it.

Any advise on how to do this work better then the way I`m doing
it?

I´m using the osmosis ChangesetWriter an will
investigate how to do that.
It sounds easy enough to use but I`ll be carefully to
only upload small numbers of such changes and only after
validating them manually.

Marcus