Hi,

On 3 June 2010 15:45, Michal Palenik <michal.pale...@freemap.sk> wrote:

>> > Granted doesn't mean that the latest data is actually available. This is
>> > currently the issue...
>>
>> where can I find the email correspondence you refer to in the wiki
>> page? EEA-100503.0001 thread containing the authorization letter.
>
> in my mailbox...
>
> where should i put/forward it ? (whole communication was 3 emails with
> 2 replies)
>

> later an information came to me that this permission was granted some
> time ago, but it's nowhere documented. so that is why i am writing this
> email and wiki page.

Can you put the correspondence on the wiki or in one of your emails?
I had seen the emails posted on the wiki where Romanian mappers
contacted the EEA and received a permission [1], but it wasn't clear
from it that the EEA representative knew how the data would be used
and that EEA attribution is not displayed by 3rd parties who use OSM
data.  I e-mailed them three weeks ago but haven't received a response
yet.

Cheers

1. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CLC_RO_Permission