Richard

Can you clarify what you've said in some of these emails? It's mainly that I want to draw a line between special privileges and limited editors. For example, I think it makes sense to have very specific editors that are good at one or two things, like adding an address for example. But that's different to users of that editor not being allowed to do certain things in other editors. That would sort of break us in to the elite and 2nd class citizens which is something I'm reluctant to go with. Or are you making some separate point?

Steve