Cruz Enrique Borges wrote:
Usefulness is in the eye of the beholder. While you may find it interesting
to have all this 3D information, I'd find it much more useful to have building
outlines in OSM that are complete. The single building parts make not much
sense for anything but 3D rendering.

For us is a _vital_ information. We are making models of the urban sprawl of
several cities and the hight of a building give us a lot of information
about the type and the number of person who can live in that building.

And I suspect that they are going to
give you a big headache once you get around to mapping addresses.

I don't think so. The address is already in the building or in the parcel (it's
an
step of the import process).

"The height of a building gives a lot of information about the people living in that building" - please explain it. For me it sounds amusing

WernerP