Hello

> >> - what happens if a mapper adds more tags to the imported nodes
> > Tags would be overwritten. Is this okey?
>
> definitely not okay, never automatically remove stuff that was entered
> by judgement of a human mapper

Yes, this makes sense. I believe therefore that we shall not
overwrite/delete any data entered from mappers (as we currently do for the
location coordinates).

>> - what happens if a station is deleted from the source data
> > Stations deleted from the source data, or marked as inactive (e.g.
> > maintenance), will be removed from OSM.
>
> not sure if stations marked as inactive should be completely removed,
> maybe better set them in OSM to maintenance as well (in a way they
> won't get interpreted as charging stations by simple software, e.g.
> with a prefix on the amenity-key).

Yes, my aim is to avoid people reach the station and eventually find out
it's not *active*. If we define the right tagging, we could actually
publish also the planned charging stations. Can you make an example on how
the *amenity* key should look like?

About the merge operations, I need to understand better: do we envision a
map where *charging stations* could become *buildings*?

BR
David

David

InsideOut10 <http://bit.ly/e-insideout10> ► Helix Cloud online video
platform <http://bit.ly/e-helixcloud> ► WordLift semantic web for
WordPress<http://bit.ly/e-wordlift>
 ► RedLink - making sense of your data <http://bit.ly/e-redlink> ► US
Export compliance extension for WooCommerce <http://bit.ly/1864GLD> *(5
years celebrations: discounts up to 35%)*
══════════════════════════════════════════════
 ► LinkedIn: it.linkedin.com/in/riccitelli <http://bit.ly/e-riccitelli>
► Twitter: @ziodave <http://bit.ly/e-ziodave-twitter>

► GitHub: github.com/ziodave <http://bit.ly/e-github>
---