Hello Everybody,

> Each municipality is a different import. Part of the process needs to be
> to be validation, for example, which has already been brought up and not
> answered.

I have been trying to follow this thread, but I think I missed this part.
Could somebody recap this, if this one really one huge import across all of
Poland, or a bunch of little imports. It seems like this is the primary
issue to work through right now. If the process or source data comes from
different places, then each one is its own import, with its own wiki, with
its own discussion, 1+ week consultation, etc If it is one big import, then
we should be having a single long discussion about it. One of the lessens I
have taken away from lurking on the NY address import is that it is very
likely that different areas with have specific issues. Spot checking a
couple of places does not mean you are in the clear. A large Poland wide
import will need to spend some energy looking for regional issues in the
data as part of the preparation process, so naturally this will take much
longer than just doing a single town/city.

Thanks
Jason