      De : Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com>
 À : Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us>
Cc : Imports OpenStreetMap.org <imports@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Samedi 28 mars 2015 13h28
 Objet : Re: [Imports] Unsure if this import is pure spam, or just part spam :
OCHA Colombia 2010

Because it looks like an attempt to advertise the medical billing software, I
have not made contact.
It has "http://"; which makes it unlikely to be an attempt to put an email
address in.
The import is thousands of nodes, and from the year 2010.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us> wrote:

It looks like the importer could have been trying to give a link to an email
address but it wasn't formatted properly. There doesn't appear to be an entry
in the import catalog. Have you attempted to contacted the originator?