Betreff: Re: [Imports] Nepal VDC's boundaries import
Datum: Sat, 16 May 2015 21:33:33 +0200
Von: Rafael Avila Coya <ravilac...@gmail.com>
An: imports@openstreetmap.org

Relatively to arguments that the CC-by 3.0 license is incompatible
with the ODbL, I add here an e-mail of Sarah Hinchliff Pearson, Senior
counsel of Creative Commons [1], where she answers this question quite
very clearly: "we do not think CC BY is incompatible with the ODbL.
People can remix BY-licensed databases and license them under the ODbL".