Hi, /NKA:

Thank you for this effort to greatly improve bus stop data in Norway OSM map.

I haven't reviewed in depth this import, but some small comments:

a) I don't find an explanation of why railReplacementBus stops are left unimported.

b) You should document in wiki pages of their own the new tags ref:nsrs, ref:nsrq and ref:nrsq

c) I would ask the following tags to the import changeset(s):

type=import

url="the url of the import wiki"

d) When you know the user name for the import, don't forget to add it to the wiki.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 16/03/19 ás 07:17, NKA mapper escribiu:
Here is an import plan for importing bus stops and bus stations in Norway, for your review:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Bus_stop_import_Norway

Explicit permission has been obtained from the data owner, Entur, and the import plan has been discussed on the Norwegian forum.

An employee of Entur has contributed with comments to the import plan. I am not affiliated with Entur in any way.

/NKA