Hi there! We are ready to import new changesets. All POI was checked manually.

The tags "geocode_address" and "user_address"  for internal use only: we will not import them

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/create_150_1

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/create_150_2

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/create_150_4

https://osm.rocketdata.io/project/create_150_5