On 6/14/2019 10:50 AM, Alexis Athlani via Imports wrote:

  * *diet:vegan=yes (vegan friendly) = This is all of our 1400
    restaurants*
  * diet:vegan=only (vegan)
  * diet:vegetarian=yes (vegetarian friendly)
  * diet:vegetarian=only (vegetarian)

Hi Alexis, congrats on your hard work and thanks for taking the effort
to share this information with OSM.

Besides yes/no/only, both diet:vegetarian and diet:vegan have reasonably
popular (about 100 each) values of "limited". The meaning being, a
veg(an,etarian) can eat here, but might have only one option, or only be
able to eat side dishes, not main dishes. I don't know if your dataset
has this level of granularity, but if it does, I think this would be a
useful distinction to diners.

Thanks, Jason