Thanks for seeking feedback and checking with other mappers! (maybe it was done
already but
you may also get useful feedback at us-talk mailing list  and other places
where more local mappers may
answer.

4 Sep 2019, 23:29 by zelonew...@gmail.com:

> I think it makese sense to sort through through the existing census
> boundaries, GIS CDP boundaries, and place name markers, and create level 8
> administrative boundaries that reflect local postal and customary place name
> usage, adding existing place= marker nodes to the relations

disclaimer: no idea about local situation, I never was there even as a tourist

I would expect administrative boundaries to be used for administrative
boundaries, not
for "customary place name usage". Also, are postal boundaries considered as
administrative boundaries?

Also, place=marker appears to not be used so far[1]. Is it something that was
never mapped so far?
why? no interested mappers or is there maybe good reason for that?

Or is it something that was mapped with a different tags?

[1] http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/M5u