Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the feedback. See my response below

- first I think that the source tag better should go only on changeset of
import and not on any single object
Cool i will fix this

- the buildings multipoligons are not correct: the building tag must go on
multipoligon and not on building outer poligon
Do you have any suggestions as to how I can ensure the building tag go on
the multipolygon? Or do I have to do it manually in JOSM?