Hi all,

In the original email, I read this:

On 18.12.19 01:34, Mike Thompson wrote:
Long term we would like to involve Native Americans, particularly
youth living on reservations, in adding additional details to OSM
about reservations, such as street names, amenities, etc., but we
don't envision this as part of this import/organized effort process.

And I read that as “There are currently zero native american people involved with this project, and we do not think any will get involved”.