Dear IMPUTE

I am new to this list, and I am currently looking into the application
of imputation methods in multivariate datasets.

I would like to perform multiple imputation within STATA 6.0, and as far
as I know at the moment the only methods that can be implemented within
this software are the approximate bayesian bootstrap (ABB) procedure of
Rubin and  Schenker(1986), and mean imputation.

However it has been suggested that the ABB method will not perform well
if the dataset contains many rows of data with at least one missing
value.

In this case multivariate multiple imputation methods suggested by
Schafer(1997) may be necessary.

Is there anyone out there who has written a STATA .do-file to perform
multivariate multiple imputation?

- Andrea