Greetings.

Probably a basic question.  I'm setting up a problem for MCMC
multiple imputation in NORM, and ran into a question.  Say I
have 3 variables, A, B, and C, where A and B are missing at
random and C is missing not at random.  I recognize that the
imputations for C will be a problem, biasing estimates of
parameters involving C (its mean, variance, and covariances).
Will inclusion of C in the imputation model distort parameter
estimates that don't involve C (e.g., the covariance between A
and B)?

Thanks,
Pat Malone
--
Patrick S. Malone, Ph.D., Research Associate
Duke University Center for Child and Family Policy