Dear all

I have a logisitic regression model with continious and categorical
variables. I carried out multiple imputation for missing values in most of
the
variables and redone the logisitic regression.

Now I have 5 results my question is how to apply rubin's rules to combine the
results, I found out it is straight forward for the odds ratios, the
coeffecients and the standard deviations, I am only stuck with the p-values
and the 95% confidence intervals. I would like to mention that my data
consist of 23000 records so assumption of normality is quite feasiable.

Ula Nur