The mice-software (S+) is quite felxible:

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/S.van.Buuren/mi/hmtl/mice.htm

PM

--

P. Malewski                              | Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1

Hannover Medical School                  | Tel.:+49 511 532 3194

Dep. of Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy | Fax.:+49 511 532 3190