Dear any,

I have a doubt  on variance estimation in the presence of singly imputed data?
I would be thankful if any one can please help me.

Q: Let me say that I have imputed the data using K=5 imputation calsses, these
K imputation classes are different from the strata of the original survey? Now
if I find the variance using  stratified design, rather than the original
survey design which is Multistage stratified design. Is it correct or worng to
do it in this way?

Thanks in advance for any help, comments, suggestions and corrections on this
question.

Regards
Murthy.N.Mittinty