My Customer bought a mac mini 388 (i7 2.3 Quad Core and upgraded 16GB RAM
1600L)

He was facing some problems therefore he went on internet recovery and
reinstalled Mac OS X and got version 10.8.2

The system became slow and did not even respond to basic files like videos etc.
and started hanging.

So I turned on the system in Target Disk Mode and erased the hard disk using
disk utilities and created a single partition (mac extended jour)

When I connected my Bootable 10.8 usb it won't allow to load the mac os again
on the machine showing error 0/ (Zero with a Cross)

Please help

PS Internet recovery is working but it would take a lot of time. Is there a way
to remove the hidden (mac 10.8.2 loader ) file and then install 10.8 again ?

Best Regards,
>From the Desk of:
SHASHANK AGGARWAL
(President Operations)
TONERLINE LIMITED,
(ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY)
SAVE THE PLANET, REUSE YOUR PRINTER CARTRIDGES.
BC-1 Partner : BROTHER (INDIA)

STMC Certified Company.
B-1, Chandra Bhawan, 67-68 Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110019, India.
Phone : 91-11-41607706, 41607707,41607708 (DIRECT)
Fax : 91-11-26224185.
E-mail : tonerl...@eth.net
Web : www.tonerline.com

--
IMUG Website: www.imug.in
To buy & sell Apple products please post the message on the iAppleBS group: