Alberto,

I'm moving this discussion to (incubation@eclipse.org
<mailto:incubation@eclipse.org>). Cross-project is intended for different kind
of discussions.

AFAIK Webmaster are experimenting with different/dedicated GitHub organisations
per (top-level) project. Maybe that's something for you. Another possibility is
finding a sponsor for your project's own paid Travis CI subscription. Jenkins
would also work but also does not offer unlimited scalability.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gun...@wagenknecht.org, http://guw.io/