On 08/12/2014 05:31 PM, Aditya Patawari wrote:
On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Amit Shah <amits...@gmx.net> wrote:
The traditional packaging one can be held at regular intervals, I
don't think that ever gets old ;-)

* writing basic selinux policies, eventually encouraging people to
contribute selinux policies to fedora
This might be a fun one; has this been done on irc before?  Has it
been done in-person before?
There was a talk (not workshop) in flock highlighting some basic steps
for building a simple selinux policy. Probably, one of us can try
following that and dig into it and then take the workshop.

* basic fedmsg bot
I'm not sure what we could do about the fedmsg bot, but why not, if
people are interested in it.
Again, this idea is from Flock. Ralph Bean took a workshop and created
a bot which tweeted every time a package was tagged or a badge was
awarded. We can invite people to think in similar lines and come up
with a creative use. We generate about 8000-10000 messages a day of
various kinds. So potential to create something interesting is very
high.

This sounds as a very good idea. +1

-Lala