On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 10:12 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar
<siddhesh.poyare...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Firstly I want to clarify that I am not talking about the Kolkata
> event because there is a formal CfP out on this list and there is not
> a lot to complain about there.  It would be nice however if you could
> link the speaker names to their user pages to know who they are.

Done yesterday,

> So moving on, I have missed the discussions because I am not on those
> mailing lists.  Likewise, I am sure a lot of women contributors to
> Fedora who may be qualified and interested in attending and speaking
> at the conference may have missed the conversation completely and may
> find themselves excluded.  When doing a local chapter of a global
> event, it is not sufficient to just reach out to the global lists, one
> must reach out locally.

Speakers were selected from the responses in many lists.
I might have missed a few lists true ( there were no mails in the
India list for long), but potential speaker list was already full.

Attending part: I don't think anybody will be missing it

> I think PJP (pjp AT fedoraproject.org ) can help with DVDs and
> stickers if you haven't reached out to him already.

Thanks, have sent mail

Best

A. Mani

Prof(Miss) A. Mani