On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 8:44 AM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<sankarshan.mukhopadh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 1:51 PM, Sumantro Mukherjee <sumuk...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>> Inviting all to submit a talk for the upcoming FAD[1] happening on
>> 2017-02-25.
>> The wiki page is live and would request all the people who wish to attend to
>> update their names in the 'Attendee Section'.
>>
>> [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_UVCE_2017
>
> Perhaps it would be a good idea to bump this up and ask if anyone
> would be interested to join and lead a session.

Hi,

Is the event for Fedora specific projects? I can take an Introductory
session for the Linux kernel if that seems to be an interest of
participants, organizers and community in general.

Over the time, we have seen many students attending Bangalore
kernel meetup. So, might be useful here as well.

Thanks!

> --
> sankarshan mukhopadhyay
> <https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>