John, Let me run this suggested edit by our ZFS writer and see what she says...
Thanks,
Barbara

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [indiana-discuss] Indiana supports only a single ZFS pool
and
Date:   Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:01:23 -0300
From:   John Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:     Richard Bruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, indiana-discuss@opensolaris.org

Barbara --

I'm new to the group, but I'm an old Sun hand and would like to suggest the following:

"The OpenSolaris OS will install only onto ZFS, not UFS. The single ZFS pool installed will initially consist of the entire Solaris fdisk partition of the disk identified at installation. The user can optionally add additional disks to this pool for
mirroring purposes following installation."

How's that?

John