On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Alan Coopersmith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Aubrey Li wrote:
>
> > So how does this happen? I just build the kernel per build instruction.
> >

>  If you're building on Indiana instead of SXCE, you've already deviated
>  from the build instructions.

So, are you hinting ON can't be built on indiana?

> If you're further using the Sun Studio 12
>  compilers from the pkg repository instead of manually installing Studio 11
>  you've deviated even further.

You may not finish readying this thread. I'm of course using studio 11.

I think my purpose is very simple. I just want to use indiana as my
development platform.
I can build kernel and upgrade to my own bits.

-Aubrey