Hi Barbara,

I looked at release notes for 1633 and it looks pretty good.

Thank you very much for making the corrections and simplifying
it - the wording makes much more sense now comparing to what
I initially put together :-)

I also provided draft for release notes for following two issues
(tracked by bugster) couple of days ago:

6690824 fdisk(1M) corrupts Solaris VTOC, if there is Linux swap
primary partition defined

6690194 fdisk(1M) doesn't clear VTOC when partition starts after or
exceeds 4GB limit

I can see that they are not included in Release notes for now.
I am not sure if it was decided they would be omitted - I will
let Dave Miner and Sanjay comment on this.

I initially included Barry Harding who is responsible engineer for
that two bugs and might provide more detailed information, but as
far as I can see, he didn't respond yet.

Please let me know, if the proposal get lost - I could resend it.

Thank you,
Jan