> Talking about updates, there needs to be an easy way to bulk update packages
> from command line. I don't mean image-update which moves you to a completely
> new release, I mean updating packages of a current release, i.e. patches and
> that.

Actually, "pkg image-update" is the method for doing such a bulk
package update.  The reason it doesn't work as you expect is that we're
currently publishing only a single "stream of change" which represents
the fast-evolving "trunk".

In the future there will be other "streams of change", some of which
may consist only of bug fixes.  When subscribed to that stream, "pkg
image-update" may will update only those packages with fixes.

dsc