Hi Lars,

Lars Hecking wrote:
> jan damborsky writes:
> [...]
>> What steps did you do in order to update the system ?
>> Did you use update manager for this or did you
>> try from command line ?
>
>  Update manager.
>
>> I have tried to install osol-0811.iso and update manager
>> didn't offer me any updates from pkg.opensolaris.org/release
>> repository.
>
>  I could send you a screenshot showing the availability of the "entire
>  entire 0.5.11-0.101" :)

Thank you, but it seems it is not needed :-) I have tried on the same
system today and 'entire' has appeared in update manager.
I have tried to update 'entire' using Update manager and it seems to
work - I have successfully tried to switch between new and old BEs
couple of times.

Based on this, it seems that the problem is related to your particular
configuration - if/when you hit it again, could you please attach
all that data, so that we could compare them and figure out what might
be wrong ?

Thank you,
Jan