Disable the graphic boot ("e" then delete splash & background/foreground
entries, change console=graphics to console=text). Boot. You'll see a console
login prompt, login as usual with your username, type "pfexec svcadm clear
nwam", this will boot the machine... (or just disable it and enable the
"physical" service)

Now if it worked for you, then I assume you upgraded to b106 ? If so, then this
has nothing to do with the wifi replacement, as I didn't change anything and it
happens to me as well. Something happens with nwam at the boot which makes it
"restart too often" and it enters the maintenance state, since a lot of
services depend on the network,  the system doesn't start any other services...